Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

WTS: Morse controls

I removed them from the lower station on my Hatt 34.

First set, 95% condition cosmetically, only minor pitting in the levelers. 100% mechanically. Price: $175 shipped

Re: WTS: Morse controls

Second set, 85% cosmetically as both levelers have serious pitting. 100% mechanically. Price: $115 shipped

For those of you who are interested in buying these and are concerned with the pitting on the shifters. They do make Stainless Steel levers now. I’ve replaced my upper helm and they look fabulous
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Thanks Seven.
    I did buy the SS levers when I had the 43DC.

I polish them to a mirror finish and then I added the larger shifter balls. You will not believe the abuse I’ve been getting from our people and our yacht club I now have a shiny shaft and bigger balls.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Wait a minute. You mean they're not supposed to look that way?

Quote Originally Posted by micky View Post
    Second set, 85% cosmetically as both levelers have serious pitting. 100% mechanically. Price: $115 shipped

Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bradley View Post
    Wait a minute. You mean they're not supposed to look that way?
    Depends on your eye sight. 😂😎🤓🧐🤪
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

[QUOTE=SEVEN;346756]I polish them to a mirror finish and then I added the larger shifter balls. You will not believe the abuse I’ve been getting from our people and our yacht club I now have a shiny shaft and bigger balls.[/QUOTE

I was doing some business in San Francisco recently when some random guy started talking about Rusty's new shiny shaft and bigger balls. My mind went to the gutter. Hope they weren't talking about you
    Looking for a 80 plus foot yacht
    Hatteras of Cheoy Lee

Sold!!

[QUOTE=RonNP;346812]
    Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    I polish them to a mirror finish and then I added the larger shifter balls. You will not believe the abuse I’ve been getting from our people and our yacht club I now have a shiny shaft and bigger balls.[/QUOTE

I was doing some business in San Francisco recently when some random guy started talking about Rusty's new shiny shaft and bigger balls. My mind went to the gutter. Hope they weren't talking about you
    Yep that was me. 😂
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California