Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Let's bet on the next mishap at Ang's marina

Seems to me we all should kick in $10 and bet on what the next mishap will be at Ang's marina...

Heck, there's been a fire and a "small oops" from a small freighter so far....

I will put my money on the Space Station crashing into it.....

Or Freebird hitting the fuel dock as he's busy getting a glass of grey goose while returning with his Hatt running on one motor.....
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

Re: Let's bet on the next mishap at Ang's marina

the fire and freighter were at Miami Beach marina...she's at Rickenbacker...

she's been rammed by sailboat already...
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

Thought Ang was moving to Bayside.

Quote Originally Posted by Passages View Post
    Thought Ang was moving to Bayside.
    Haven't been able to get a slip at Bayside, but I'm making progress with the marina manager at Dinner Key. Ready to move any day....

Had a little help from Naomi as we visited the manager on Saturday and made some progress. I'll be sending over some white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies. He already knows about the homemade ice cream.

The mishap marina is Miami Beach Marina - where CaptNed, for one, is. And don't forget the tragedy last year where the crew of charter boat Joe Cool met such a terrible fate. They were at Miami Beach Marina. That place is getting some bad publicity. Just about any time I see a marina in the news, it's usually MB.
    Last edited by Angela; 06-23-2008 at 09:46 PM.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

5. Re: Let's bet on the next mishap at Ang's marina

I thought Ang got rammed by a StinkRay also?
    Chris
    1973 48' Yachtfish
    "Boss Lady" my other expensive girlfriend.
    Follow the refurb at www.starcarpentry.com

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Haven't been able to get a slip at Bayside, but I'm making progress with the marina manager at Dinner Key. Ready to move any day....
    Well you better get packing

Oh that's right just got to untie

Guess that one Big advantage of livingaboard!!
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

Miami Beach Mishap Marina. ROFL! I'm going start passing that one around. Capt Greg (Solanderi) on Hat Time is here too. He was a lot closer to the ship than I was! Several other Vintage Hatt's in here. I need to check around and get them onboard...

Once Ang gets into Dinner Key and takes over, Im sure she can get me in too!

Captned
    78 46 CON
    Miami Beach Mishap Marina (MBMM)

Quote Originally Posted by Boss Lady View Post
    I thought Ang got rammed by a StinkRay also?
    I got hit by that, too. I've been hit four times in my slip. The sailboat caused me to have to go to the yard for repairs since they couldn't get at the damage from the water.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"

Quote Originally Posted by Captned View Post
    Miami Beach Mishap Marina. ROFL! I'm going start passing that one around. Capt Greg (Solanderi) on Hat Time is here too. He was a lot closer to the ship than I was! Several other Vintage Hatt's in here. I need to check around and get them onboard...

Once Ang gets into Dinner Key and takes over, Im sure she can get me in too!

Captned
    78 46 CON
    Miami Beach Mishap Marina (MBMM)
    Ned, the marina manager said he has open NOW! a slip for a liveaboard 45' boat. If you want to make that move you better call right now. His name is Daniel. Are you seriously interested?
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"

Dont bet against the bird, he can handle the 58 on one engine better than the the sea ray guys with 2.