Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Furuno FP card reader

I have a Furuno 1850WNT GPS/plotter and use a C-Map card in it. I want to use C-Map's PC Planner, which reads the existing card by the software, but for my Furuno GPS I must have the Furuno FP card reader so PC Planner can read my card and I can upload the courses to the GPS that I plot on my laptop with PC Planner.

The problem is that Furuno stopped making this reader and I can't locate one anywhere on the Internet that's in stock. There is another reader, but it doesn't work Furuno. Does anyone have one they would be willing to sell or know where I can get the reader?

Second question, my GPS manual only has Japan contact info. Does anyone know of their main contact in the U.S.?

Thanks,
    Karl

Re: Furuno FP card reader

Furuno has two offices in the US: one in Denton, MD and one in Washington state. The MD number is 410-479-4420. The WA number is 360-834-9300. They both are open 9am - 5pm in their respective time zones.

Mark