Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Drawings-line or otherwise?

I thought several members had success getting line drawings from Hatteras. I didn't even get a response to my email request. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount, but how with no reply? WTF.

Also, I wonder how Tom Slane Jr is coming along with those pictures--any word? Sample work?

DAN

Re: Drawings-line or otherwise?

I called that Hatt manual girl in NC and they were in the mail in 3 days. This is without the FB so its probably a production drawing. (???) ws
    Last edited by yachtsmanbill; 06-24-2008 at 02:39 PM.
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

If you have a graving plan, you essentially have the line drawing. Just trace it leaving out the slings or cradle part and you are good to go. You could also probably scan it and use photoshop or equivelant.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Hey Sky... the graving plans Ive got show shipping cradle details with small areas of the running gear cutouts etc, but Dan wants a hull drawing like the ones I rec'd from the mother company. ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

I believe there should be one in the manual. The 58YF has it on the first page and if I remember correctly my old 41TC had it on the back cover. I have used them as the basis for print artwork.