Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
    mikep996 Guest

Best Price for RACOR CCV?

I just went to the BoatDiesel website to order a pair of Racor CCV 6000s to find that their store is no longer available and is "being reviewed."

The lowest price I can find so far for a CCV 6000 is $369 from Go2Marine which is nearly $130 higher than the BoatDiesel price of $241 - I should have ordered them last week! >:

Any ideas if anyone else is selling them for less than 369?

Genesis Guest

Argh!

That sucks.

My guess is that Peter got some complaint(s) from either some of his corporate members or someone who isn't involved with Boatdiesel about his pricing.

It was VERY aggressive - and very nice!

mikfinf16 Guest

Racor CCV's

Did Racor qiut making CV 1000's? I thought these were the proper Crankcase ventilators for two-strokes? Can you rig up CCV 6000's (closed system) for two strokes and how?

Mike

Genesis Guest

6000s work fine

You get the new air filters (or use your Walker ones; plug one of the returns pipes off and just use one), and use the tap point for the return.

Works fine.

I prefer the new Racor air filters as they have more flow capacity than the Walker ones.

REBRUECKNER Guest

best price for racor ccv

Try Mid Atlantic Engine Supply..and ask about the adaptor collar to permit reuse of existing Detroit Diesel air intake filters...

mikep996 Guest

Re: best price for racor ccv

I called them yesterday - their price is $307 for the CCV. Better than $369 but not near as good as $241!