Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Anybody Ever Hear Where the Birdman Went?

Its been a long time since we have heard from the famous Birdman that used to fly around this site. Has anyone heard where he is, what he is doing, does he still own both of his Hatteras Yachts? He was a cool guy and too bad he dropped out of sight.

Re: Anybody Ever Hear Where the Birdman Went?

He's lurking here! Had a pm from him on the post saying I sold my boat. I see you've been on his Big Boat site in the last 24hrs so you probably know where he is.

he's probably busy on his forum... assuming he recovered from the HOF party !
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

Smile Re: Anybody Ever Hear Where the Birdman Went?

There was a HOF party???

Did anyone take pictures?

I thought I heard he was having a big boat built in china, and to save fuel was going to run it back on 1 engine.

Anyone else and I would say no way but he would be the one to run across the ocean on 1 engine, 2 packs of Bologna and a six pack of bubba cola from Pigly wigly. hell he would probably make it fine and have a great story aftrewards.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

We actually got some great pictures of him passed out on the foredeck seat of Angela's boat at the HOF party in Feb. Ang downloaded them from my camera, perhaps she could post a couple.....

Walt

I believe he claimed that Pascal dropped a date rape pill in his goose juice.

ha ha