Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Fair Transaction Price for 55 Hatt

Appreciate any opinions on rough transaction price range for a 55 Hatt Coonvertible with 1900 hrs on 12 V 71s. The boat has been maintained well and is in vbery nice shape. Has original paint but is a Northeast boat and has been maintained well mechanically and cosmetically. Will probably need a paint job in the next 2-3 years to keep her pristine. Appreciate your thoughts.

TG

Re: Fair Transaction Price for 55 Hatt

An impossible question to answer. I have seen 55s asking 180k and other ones asking 450K. Not too many seem to sell. Pretty expensive boat to own and expensive for slips. The low budget group do like the 180 k prices, but soon realize what it costs to own and operate one of these nice boats.
    Maynard
    UNITY '86 36C

Very true,most can afford to buy a large boat,especially today. The real financial challenge is enjoying it,using it and maintaining it properly. If you are a cottager.....well that's a lot cheaper. Tony

What do you think it costs to own one in terms of annual maintenance?

5. Re: Fair Transaction Price for 55 Hatt

Cost to operate....see Hatt Tech Talk for a thread earlier this month with LOTS of feedback....
    Rob Brueckner
    former 1972 48ft YF, 'Lazy Days'
    Boating isn't a matter of life and death: it's more important than that.

Sorry to use this means to ask this question, but How do you post a new thread ? Obviously I am new and wanting to purchase a Hatteras.

Thanks for your forebearance, and please excuse my ignorance.

FMR

Click on the "new thread" button near the top left of the page.
    "The older I get, the faster I was......."

1979 60C "Ohana" hull# 331