Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Cool Empty dock in Palm Beach Gardens Florida

Just sold my 37 SF and my dock is lonely. We are going to rent it out and hope to have a Hatteras. clean 60 ft of safe calm dock available for rent from $500 Mo. No Liveaboards and 3 month minimum. Deep water and no fixed bridges. Call David Culpepper 561 714 8612

Re: Empty dock in Palm Beach Gardens Florida

Good Price! You may want to try putting it in Sun Sentinal and sailmiami.com
    1986 52 Convertible
    Island Son

Quote Originally Posted by tophatt View Post
    Just sold my 37 SF and my dock is lonely. We are going to rent it out and hope to have a Hatteras. clean 60 ft of safe calm dock available for rent from $500 Mo. No Liveaboards and 3 month minimum. Deep water and no fixed bridges. Call David Culpepper 561 714 8612
    David,

If we had found our boat -- we live in Tequesta -- we would be all over this. I'll talk with some of our boat friends here in town and see if I can send anyone your way.

Warm Regards,
    Jack

Smile Re: Empty dock in Palm Beach Gardens Florida

Quote Originally Posted by thoward View Post
    Good Price! You may want to try putting it in Sun Sentinal and sailmiami.com
    Thanks for the advice, We will try it. We just bought a house on Man O War Cay in Abacos and would feel better with a boat behind our house here.

Quote Originally Posted by jlightonjr View Post
    David,

If we had found our boat -- we live in Tequesta -- we would be all over this. I'll talk with some of our boat friends here in town and see if I can send anyone your way.

Warm Regards,
    Jack
    Hello Jack, I hope you find your boat. I miss mine already.
    Thanks for helping, David Culpepper (Nautical Decor)