Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Re: Houston, we have a problem...

why don't try calling 1800 parano-help.

i never "belittled" you, i never moderated any of your posts... You just called yourself a "stupid punk kid"... your words, not mine. I never insulted you.

the only "exchange" we had was on that AC thread were I simply asked what kind of unit you had and questioned that a marine AC, while operating on the same principle as a home heat pump, is significantly different.

in my opinion, as a member of this forum, i don't think "You wanna talk about some cool shit." is the not kind of language we want to see here.

that was my point... not whether or not wreck pictures are "cool". and obviously your rant shows that you dind't even realize that you were using ... well... stupid punk kid language, to use your own words...

Let's move on...shall we?

btw... www.cargolaw.com has a huge section of marine and air accidents reports...
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

Nice try!

LOL, Pascal, you have a problem with the my vernacular? Is that really what this is about? Please say you're joking! ROTFLMFAO!

YAY KRUSH !!! You spelled vernacular correctly! Go to the front of the class and hand out the tests!! ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

HAHAHAHHAAH, you killing me bill.

Quote Originally Posted by krush View Post
    HAHAHAHHAAH, you killing me bill.
    A in spelling. F- in grammar.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Yikes Krush I thought I was bad you could start a fight in a church.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    A in spelling. F- in grammar.

Thats why he's handing out the MATH test!! I just spit milk out the 'strills. Both of those boys get an "F". LOLOL ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

Geez, I thought it was the start of the proverbial "...Tuesday night, church league, softball game fistfight". I kinda think the scatalogical language was out of place...I used to hear it all the time, when I worked in the auto plants in the middle of the last century!

I was writing more, but nuff' said...
    50 Years on the Great Lakes...

10. Re: Houston, we have a problem...

I was part of a message board for a long time , one that had over a million views per month. The same thing goes on, I am beginning to believe, on most message boards.

Moderators should moderate by editing the inappropriate language or unauthorized postings.......PERIOD !

Back and forths between Moderators and forum members is not cool, especially when it is clear who threw the first punch.

In keeping with those thoughts, it is also hard at time to tell if a person is serious or joking because message boards do not show the emotion. So I try and give the benefit of the doubt. But continued triads can change my view.

So ask yourself this:

Would you ( meaning anyone on a message board ) be as confronting in person ? I doubt it, because some people will do more than just talk back when spoken to in the wrong text.

be cool guys............