Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Smile Anyone in between Camp Lejeune and Hilton Head

Any one between these areas from the 15th to the 22cnd of feb. I will be at a training session at camp lejeune until feb 15th feb then a honeymoon from 15to the 22 at hilton head, then driving back to RI. Just wondering if i could meet any members and see thier boats. Not many people responded to the camp lejeune post.

Also does any one have any recommendations for Hilton Head? I have been told that Charleston is a good place to visit? any other idears?

Thanks
    Mike.
    Last edited by mopester; 01-27-2008 at 09:39 PM.
    I drive Boats and Save People!!!
    See my projects at the link

http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u...ter/?start=all

2. Re: Anyone in between Camp Lejeune and Hilton Head

Mike,

Swan Point Marina ( Chris and I ) are just minutes out the back gate from Lejeune.

If you are training with the USCG, the guys there know us. Stop by while out on the water.

Re: Anyone in between Camp Lejeune and Hilton Head

Paul, Sounds great. I am training with those guys. Looking forward to meeting some felows club members and see the progress maybe I can get some ideas. Or just look in amazement and awe!

We will be making every effort to visit our boat in the weeks following Feb. 10 as we will be returning from Ecuador. At this time I'm not sure what date, but we will really seriously need to check on the boat which is moored at Dataw Island Marina some 10 miles east of Beaufort, SC.

Anyone who has served our country is always welcomed aboard our boat!

I will make every effort to either respond additionally to this Thread or send you a PM concerning the dates we will be in the Beaufort, SC area.

Regardz.
    Capt'n Bill

"People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, But people will never forget how you made them feel."

Quote Originally Posted by (Nobody You Know) View Post
    We will be making every effort to visit our boat in the weeks following Feb. 10 as we will be returning from Ecuador. At this time I'm not sure what date, but we will really seriously need to check on the boat which is moored at Dataw Island Marina some 10 miles east of Beaufort, SC.

Anyone who has served our country is always welcomed aboard our boat!

I will make every effort to either respond additionally to this Thread or send you a PM concerning the dates we will be in the Beaufort, SC area.

Regardz.

No body you know,
    Thanks looking forward to meeting some more folks. I have two folks lined up to visit already! you could make three! And thanks for the support..