Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How Cold?

How Cold?

Was just down at the marina puttering around Fifth Girl. It's 46 and the wind is blowing about 18-20. Too cold to enjoy being on the water. Burrr. I'm glad spring is only a month away.
    Fifth Girl
    St. Simons Is Ga
    1996 39' Convertible #628
    J & T 6-71 465 hp
    3:1 ZF, 34x47 5 blade

Re: How Cold?

I just took a walk across the street to the beach at halftime and the "was wet" sand by the waterline is frozen.Beautifully clear though,it looks like you could reachout and touch Fisher's Island.

Ran the engines the other day, oh man i can't wait to et the floor finished.... Then we can take her out on a nice sunny winter day again.

Noel
    Noel Russell
    40' MY Aft Cabin
    Lincoln Harbor NJ

-12C (10F) in Port Credit, Ontario. However it's 70 and quite comfortable inside the boat!! Last weekend the winds were up to 60knots but they've died down since. phew.

I am REALLY looking forward to spring.

Bruce.

Glad I'm going to S. FLA soon. It's supposed to +3F here tonight.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Must be global warming!!!!!!! Saw it was -37 in eastern Minn. yesterday, actual temp not wind chill

Well, it's around 20 or so in CT this morning, but it feels a lot colder since my GD oil man forgot to deliver and I ran out of friggin oil last night. GRRRRR
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bradley View Post
    Well, it's around 20 or so in CT this morning, but it feels a lot colder since my GD oil man forgot to deliver and I ran out of friggin oil last night. GRRRRR
    Isn't it amazing how it always happens during the Night. Why can't it happen at 8 am????

19 degree's this morning.
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bradley View Post

So who WAS your Oilman? lol!

Bob, Great reason to visit the boat LOL
    Noel Russell
    40' MY Aft Cabin
    Lincoln Harbor NJ