Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Northeast Rendezvous - Date

For speed, let's try it this way. Everyone PM me with a thumbs up, who can. If it doesn't work for you, PM me with that info, too. I'll go to Friday 1/25 and post the results by Monday 1/28.

Good/bad?

K

K
    That sounds good. Let me know if you need me to do anything. i can talk to Tammy and or Katie if we need dock space.
    Dave
    [url]www.carolinamarinegroup.com

FWIW, there's a great fireworks display in New London at the mouth of the Thames on the 12th. I'd love to attend the rendevous, but on the 19th, I'm co-chair of the Westerly Yacht Club "Club Cruise" - an all day picnic on an island we rent for the day.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

just voted. Looking good

Noel
    Noel Russell
    40' MY Aft Cabin
    Lincoln Harbor NJ

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bradley View Post
    FWIW, there's a great fireworks display in New London at the mouth of the Thames on the 12th. I'd love to attend the rendevous, but on the 19th, I'm co-chair of the Westerly Yacht Club "Club Cruise" - an all day picnic on an island we rent for the day.

Bob, maybe you could come by on Friday for the night and be that much closer to Westerly.

K

Mark and I both say that weekend works for us.

Well Beaufort was cold this morning wind blew harder then was suppose too but we went no luck with the Blue fin....oh well
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

Quote Originally Posted by 34Hatt View Post
    Mark and I both say that weekend works for us.

Well Beaufort was cold this morning wind blew harder then was suppose too but we went no luck with the Blue fin....oh well

Glad to hear it, Dan & Mark. Keep ringing in here or on PM and I'll have a count and total footage soon.

K

OK, I worked out some of the details with Pilot's Point. We also get the Pavillion thrown into the deal and because we have over five boats, we get a break on the dockage.

Keep the responses coming in and I will set up the preliminary count with the Dockmaster next week. After that, I'll give you contact info to set up your individual reservations with her.

Keep em comin'!!

K

K,
    Watch for my truck (white Ford F350 Crew Cab with "Beacon Falls Pharmacy" magnetic sign on the side) over at CPYC this weekend. I should be there mid day Sat and most of this Sunday working on my floors. Stop in and say Hi. I'm down by the launch ramp.

I'm going to try to make the rendevous, but I've got a lot of irons in the fire. I'm running a big (300+ person) picnic out on Little Narragansett on Sat, starting around 7am, so I need my boat to be in Westerly on Fri nite. If that turns out to be the end of my week vacation, I can come in by car to visit on Fri nite. If it is the beginning of my week, well I guess I'm SOL. There is a chance I could come in by car Sat nite or Sun AM, presuming anyone is up and not too hung over.
    B
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Bob, I'm going to miss you this weekend. I have to go to Marlborough, Ma for a Hockey tournament. This gives me a chance to put some miles on my new truck.

Keep me informed as to when you're at the club and we'll catch up.

K