Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Re: Miami Boat show HOF Party, Friday feb 15th

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Bob,

I'm sorry, but Sanctuary is fully booked for that evening. Maybe Pascal? Maynard, are you looking for an extra pair of hands to bring Unity out?
    Sure, I could surely use some help. I hope I don't get this little 36 footer sandwiched between Pascal and Mario's monsters, it might cry. We would like to tie up alongside one of you so we can all be on the same anchor.
    Maynard
    UNITY '86 36C

No problem Maynard, we'll take good care of you and Unity!
    Mario
    1972 58' Hatteras Yachtfisherman
    Siboney

Ang,
    I might take you up on the parking. I know how to get there. Just tell me when we depart and we'll be there. Or....if the logistics don't work out that way, then let me know where else to be and when. We'll just leave the show at whatever time to meet up. Sounds like a great list of guests. I can't wait to put faces to some of these screen names.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

There is a map and directions from the airport here:
    http://www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com/location.htm

Most people will be coming down I-95 south. You can pick up the directions from that point off the link above.

If coming from the south, you'd be coming up US 1 to the point where it meets up with I-95, but don't get on I-95. Follow the signs to Brickell Avenue, instead. You'll come to a huge intersection that has a sign that shows it's Rickenbacker Causeway and directing you to Key Biscayne and the beaches. Go through the toll booth, over the bridge and take your first left into the marina.

If you want to Google or Mapquest it, the address is 3301 Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne, FL 33149.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

We'd like to show up at the party, i don't think we'll be bringing the boat, though. We're in the middle of replacing the floor and countertops (supposed to be done by now, but you know how that goes). Count Lindsay and Myself in. Just let us know about the particulars.
    Skrmetta90
    "Longitude 90" - 1973 45C
    Biloxi, MS

"Pascal (and his entourage"

oh thanks a lot.. you're making it sound like I'm some kind of rapper who arrives in a convoy of black escalades with chorme wheels, wearing over sized pants and so much big gold blin blin around my neck that i coudn't swim !

"entourage" geez...

What time do we shoot for ? leave the dock around 7:30pm? everybody brings a bottle of something and dish from whatever deli they pick ?

late arrivals call me at 305 323 9894 for pick up on the north shore of the parking, right before the rusty pelican gate.
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

Hey Ang,

If the Admiral lets me come out and play, I'll shoot over for cocktail hour!

Is Pascal gonna put on that Pirate costume I seem to remember seeing a picture of once???

Captned

Quote Originally Posted by Captned View Post
    Hey Ang,

If the Admiral lets me come out and play, I'll shoot over for cocktail hour!

Is Pascal gonna put on that Pirate costume I seem to remember seeing a picture of once???

Captned
    Pascal's Plunder:
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Passages; 01-30-2008 at 11:26 AM.

Oh come on, Pascal...most, if not all, photos of you and your boat involve a number of gorgeous women onboard....all the guys want to be YOU. The only time I've seen another guy on your boat (or on mine when you were captain-ing) was when Ray came along!
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Ang-

Add me to the list. I'll be at the show all day, then drive over and park where easiest. Is there an easy way to get to the show shuttle from your dock? A friend is hoping to go to the show as well, so may be two of us. Unfortunately my Admiral (Dudley) won't be down for a week, as she wants me to do all the hard work of preparing Fanfare for the Bahamas by myself. She'll be sorry when we all have a super great time.

I'll count on bringing booze and some food.

Should we add cell phone numbers to your list as well? I'm (314) 223-8500.
    Jim Grove, Fanfare 1966 50MY Hull #22 (Delivered Jan. 7, 1966)

"LIFE IS JUST ONE DAMNED THING AFTER ANOTHER." Frank Ward O'Malley, Journalist, Playwright 1875-1932