Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation 46ft 1976 Sportfish for quick sale

46ft 1976 Type I Sportsfish, 8-71TI's majored with 10 hours. All new hoses, turbos, everything was done on these engines. 20kw Northern lights Gen with 1800 hours, replaced in 05. This boat is a 9.5 as I am a fanatical owner and I knew the two owners before I owned the boat, if it breaks or looks old, it gets replaced. The only thing this boat needs is an updated refridge as I have not had a chance to get to it (still works good but looks old) and the windlass is frozen (I prefer a buoy ball). I am building a home in Costa Rica and have labored over this decision, but I need a larger boat. I am getting ready to trade this boat on a larger sportsfish and thought I would post before I make the deal. $140,000 buys am immaculate boat that needs nothing. All teak and mahogany interior that was refurbished in 05, good electronics (72 mi Ratheon Radar, Garmin 2010, Auto Pilot, digital depth, backup GPS, 2 VHF Surround sound, XM radio and the list goes on. This boat has full tower, fresh engines, generator, immaculate engine room and lazerette. Must move fast, I am ready to make the trade.

my e mail is jpfleger@coliaudit.com
    Last edited by JohnP; 01-07-2008 at 11:01 AM. Reason: forgot e mail address

Re: 46ft 1976 Sportfish for quick sale

Where is the boat located and are you going to post any pics?
    ________
    Ass Mature
    Last edited by post42; 04-05-2011 at 04:42 AM.

hello
    please send some pictures and info
    Joe

Dumb question maybe but still available?

Pics Pics Pics!!!! Where she at????

Like I could use another one!

Captned