Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Re: Thnk you had a bad time at Thanksgiving?

Wife told me I am not allowed down there at night unless her 92 yr old dad is babysitting me :}
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

Re: Thnk you had a bad time at Thanksgiving?

Charlie,
    I'm glad you're okay. I like saying that I have a Hatteras friend in Jacksonville and am looking forward to the next time I'm down there. Just keep giving me reasons to come down there. It's 31 degrees up here right now, so Florida definitely is looking good for winter business trips.
    Larry Kaplan
    Former Owner of
    1980 60' Sportfish

Ya gotta learn to relax pops... take it easy(er) and think soothing thoughts.
    We had 6" of snow last night and the driving sux, but this morning was very serene. Hope you feel better with the new meds! ws
    Last edited by yachtsmanbill; 12-08-2007 at 07:14 PM.
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

WOW, Charlie!!! That was really close. And you're thinking of moving north where the water is even colder? The PO of my boat wasn't quite so lucky. When they found him the next day behind the boat, it was too late. Don't you be checkin' out on us....I haven't made it up there to Jacksonville yet!
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Charlie, glad to hear that you are good and they got your meds fixed!!! No more long walks off those short piers, ok?

Charlie,

at 59 you don't need this. I hope your physician gets to the bottom of this and quick. Take care of yourself. Good Forum Captains are scarce.
    Capt'n Bill

"People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, But people will never forget how you made them feel."

Glad to hear that you are ok. Count everyday as a Blessing!!!!

Glad your doing well Charlie and it's getting under control. It sure could have been a lot worse. It could have happened when you were driving. That's scarry. Ya got lucky. God Bless.

BILL

Charlie, what an event. You are a very lucky man - first to have survived a solitary nightime fall into the water, and second to be such a nice person who is held in such obvious high regard by others. Tell those docs to get it right, take it easy and be careful - good people are extra valuable. Thanks for all the thoughfulness you have shown to me and many others on this site. Being on a first name basis with charter captains - yes. ICU staff - NO!

Best Regards to you and your family, Bob K
    Last edited by the kuz; 12-06-2007 at 01:20 PM.