Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Thnk you had a bad time at Thanksgiving?

a
    Last edited by Jaxfishgyd; 12-07-2007 at 10:02 PM.
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

Re: Thnk you had a bad time at Thanksgiving?

WOW Charlie you a one lucky soul I know it was bad being in the Hospital but wow you are lucky they were there. Be careful out there and when your better go get them fish.
    Dan
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

You need to get some PFD pajamas. hats a scary story and the worst part is having no memory of it.

Make it a boring year for 2008 and make the woman happy.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Geez, and I thought my Thanksgiving was rough when I broke the shift linkage on my car. At least I had my problems fixed in a couple of hours. Well.... the mother-in-law didn't leave until Saturday but that's another story.

Thanks for sharing, it's a good reminder that we all need to be careful around the water. So, was it the new meds? My father was on something (a blood thinner, I think) and felt dizzy. Later, he woke up on the living room floor. He was also lucky that he didn't hit something when he went down. There was nobody else in the house when it happened.

Best of luck with the boring new year.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Wow
    I agree, sometimes boring is good.

Did the doctors give any explaination on why you felt "really sleepy" prior to your swim?

Now I feel bad for complaining about a last minute added airline stop-over (to make it 2)to our trip back to san diego from Ft Lauderdale with our 7 month old.
    Best wishes. I hope you are feeling better.
    (formerly Nor'easter 1995 39 Hatt SX)

Holy C...p! Welcome back! was it the result of the holiday traffic or someone's cookin'.

Stay safe and stick around now!

geez Charlie... it sounds like your boat name "no dial tone" shoudl become your middle name... :-)

glad you ok, you're are one lucky man...

any bumps, bruises anywhere ? did you just had like a dizzy spell and fell in, banging your head in the process ?

scarry, glad your'e ok...
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

9. Re: Thnk you had a bad time at Thanksgiving?

It was the meds.
    They changed my blood thinner and my blood pressure meds and according to the docs in the hospital, I had a reaction to them.
    (Dr Jim, don't ask what they were, I dont know).
    My chances of winning the Florida Lottery they said was better than having the reaction I did to them...
    My BP was 74/54 when the EMTs got to me.... (Oh, my blood alcohol level was a .02)
    I was a bit "sleepy" but usually walk to the end of the dock several times a week at night when it's nice out. Am guessing I was there for 15-20 mins as I remember two trains passing by before taking my "nap" or whatever happened...
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

Charlie, are you sure you wern't spraying Imron or Awlgrip without a mask?? Maybe you should get some lumber and build a railing around the edge of that dock!!!
    Maynard
    UNITY '86 36C