Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

We're here in Nashville Tenn for the holidays. I deep fried 3 turkeys yesterday, Know it takes 3 mins a pound but found out it was easier to use one beer for me every 4 mins as a cooking time.....

Our daughter and family now are SERIOUS about moving here (our son lives here now) and The Admiral is making noises about us also changing from Fla to Tenn .

Its 27 here right now with a whopping high of 41 and when I just checked Jacksonville online it's 68 there!!!!
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. Every day is a gift, especially a holiday like this one shared with family and friends. Truely, we all have so much to be thankful for, not the least of which is all the knowledge and good will shared so freely on this site. We feel like we know many of you forum members, even though we have never met.

What a great week it has been here in southern MD. It was 70 degrees Weds, not a ripple on the Potomac, and rockfish breaking all over the place. Shut down the boat and drifted along casting light spinning tackle into pods of fish as they moved past. Thanksgiving dinner included FRESH rockfish, local oysters (raw, stewed, and fried) the biggest/fatest/sweetest steamed crabs of the year (yes we can still get them in 45 ft of water for another week or so) corned ham stuffed with kale/onions, etc. etc. etc. No wonder they call MD the land of pleasent living! Today temps have dropped 30 degrees, and the wind is up, but that allows us time to wish Sams and all of you a great holiday weekend and to look forward to getting south again soon.

Best Regards, Bob K