Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Ditto! Best wishes to all on the holiday!

Yachtsmanbill said:
    Nothin' like bird day in Chicago...
    You got that right! If I was still in Champaign, I would consider
    driving up! Congrats on controlling the weight--although I suspect
    the biggest factor is your high energy level, which I totally envy!

Best,
    DAN

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Will be fishing most of the weekend going to Va were boating still is going on.

Scott no I won't keep coming to south to work on your boat!!!
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

While everyone else is having a little holiday fun, I'll be in my genny engine room building and glassing a new shelf for the port side battery bank. Ed wants me to complete as much of that project as I can BEFORE he arrives next week, but I'm saving the heavy lifting for him. I got new battery boxes and someone has to put them in there!

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Among the many things I have to be thankful for, the friends and members met on this forum are appreciated. Thank you...

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

Hi all and Happy Turkey day! We (3) will be here at home in NC cooking and baking and EATING!!! Our daughter (Navy sailor) is coming home from Greece to us on Dec. 7 (My best X-Mas present)..and then she will be stationed in Gitmo-Cuba. She just called and I told her the apple pie was baking and she was about to cry..our kids love when we cook up a "storm" for them...YUM!!!

Cheers...Laurie & Jim

Smile Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Imthebeachgirl, as a reitred Navy guy (just last year), Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! After three decades of missing my own family Thanksgivings, I know your daughter's return home is something special to truly be thankful for. Pass along how much I appreciate what she does for all of us! And if she wants an intro to the fellow running the show in GTMO (who will look out for her), he is lifelong friend and I'd be happy to pass along your Sailor's particulars. Jeff

Happy Thanksgiving to all, here. It's been quite a year since last T-Day!

Best wishes to all of us.

Capt K

A happy thanksgiving for sure to all of our forum members. Thanks for putting up with my comments all year. And a special thanks to Pascal for pinpointing my engine problem last winter. Now I can save what is left of my hair!!

10. Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! Remember to say a prayer for our troops who are away from home.

Going to New Bern today, then down to Sneads Ferry for the rest of the week. Going to try and catch some King Mackerel.
    Chris
    1973 48' Yachtfish
    "Boss Lady" my other expensive girlfriend.
    Follow the refurb at www.starcarpentry.com