Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

San Diego firestorm

Did any of you east coat types hear about it? It's been a little bit too exiting. I missed being burned out by three miles. I haven't heard from Ben (Daybreak) since the fires started, and he had to RUN from his house. I hope he's OK.
    "The older I get, the faster I was......."

1979 60C "Ohana" hull# 331

Re: San Diego firestorm

I think we have all heard about your current peril. I hope all of you affected by this are OK and at least escape with your wellbeing. As in any disaster, my heartfelt prayers go out to all of you. Good luck in your recovery process.
    Bear'
    1984 61' MY Strategic Plan

3. Re: San Diego firestorm

My niece just bought a house in San Diago 2 weeks ago and had to leave Monday due to the fire. Not sure if she's been allowed back in yet.
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

We're keeping close tabs on the fire. We have family & friends throughout SoCal. One of my wifes college roommate and bridesmaid lives in Arrow Head. We punched up her address on the Fire Mapping website and it was in the red zone. Needless to say, email & phone went unanswered.

Yes, we are worried.

I am in central san diego and will help anyone we can. We have friends staying with us that have been evac'd.
    Work is busy, but mostly for the burn team. I am hoping to NOT see my first civilian mass casulaty since leaving the Navy in June....but we are ready at UCSD if needed.
    (formerly Nor'easter 1995 39 Hatt SX)