Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help

Re: Help

Thanks guys ! That does it. If by tomorrow a.m. which makes 36 hours, things havent subsided then its of to Dr Achmed Singh for the old
    roto- rooter LOL. Thought this was all on topic with this bilge cleaning thred. Next thred should be called "pipe cleaning". Kripes.
    Actually the 500mg ampicillin I did seems to have calmed down the reactor. Its been 6 hours since we reached critical mass. Lowered the rods and can now keep RCW (reactor cooling water) on the core. Now we'll see what the NRC says in the a.m. Hope for no more scrams, right Krush?? ;-) ws

Gee Bill,
    Tummy ache huh-
    My grand mo used to give me salty crackers with water when I was little - physically-. Now I know why. Too much salt kills the germs, water washes down the dead germs - thats why!
    Akin Tosyali
    Hatteras 41 -Barbaros

Chicago

Barbaros, Hatteras 41' Before and after restoration

Wow sounds like more then just a tummy ache!
    Bill good luck feel better soon.
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

Thanks guys... Ive been taking the antibiotics ( got them from a mexican doctor in Cozumel) for "travelers diarhea" ) and they seemed to have taken the edge off. Why hell, I feel up to at least 60% today. Four years ago I had G.I. bypass ( roux-n-Y) and havent even had a cold since then, lost 200 lbs and no other health issues whatsoever! This really wiped me out!
    Its either some flu or that rotten bilge water. Anyone playing around down there BEWARE !!! Thanks again guys.... ws

Cayenne pepper does more than add flavor.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

I heard it works well in bottom paint. A guy in NOLA used 75% capsacian oil in his and needed PPE to use the stuff. The whole yard stunk like rotten peppers till he launched! The oil on bare skin would blister you like acid. I would happily have done a shot of it yesterday! ws

Cayenne pepper does more than add flavor.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.