Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: New law

Re: New law

I believe the rain run off should be excluded as we have no control of it. Maybe G-d should get the permit for that. I think Al Gore would accept the job of handling that.

My big question is where would the money go?
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Come on Scott. There isn't any question where the money will go. A new rain runoff dept will be needed so that someone's relatives can have a job. It will be a sister agengy to the TSA. No high school diploma needed, non english speaking and foreign citizenship is required. You however will be required to get a BOIC (Boat Owner Identification) card for $132.00 in order to gain access to your boat and will prove that you paid more taxes than were due last year in order to be authorized to fill out the necessary forms.
    Another example of our government at it's best.

JMHO, Fred

My boat's under cover. Do you suppose I need to worry about the run-off from the metal roof?
    Dick

Quote Originally Posted by DickB View Post
    My boat's under cover. Do you suppose I need to worry about the run-off from the metal roof?
    Dick
    Not this year that's on next years Hit list
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>