Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: New Forum

Re: New Forum

[QUOTE=MORNING STAR]Doug,

Yes I did click the remember me "button". I have noticed when I use the tabs at the top of the section I am in I do not have to log in again when it goes to the new section. However, if I use the scroll down tabs and leave the section I am currently in I have to resign in i.e. go from general back to home I have to sign in again.

Try it and see if it happens to you. Although with you main pooba top security clearance it may not happen to you :>:>!!

Hmmm.... I still think it is a cookie problem. I tried it everyway I could and I never have to log back in. I logged in as a regular registered user (no grand poohbah security clearance) and it still worked OK.

What browser are you using? If you're using Internet Explorer, try to clear your cookies (Tools, Internet Options, Delete Cookies button).
    Doug Langley, Forum Admin
    Sam's Marine International
    http://www.samsmarine.com

Re: New Forum

Doug,

I am using Explorer. I deleted cookies as you suggested and tried again. I signed on and went to feedback. I was still signed on. I then used the Forum Jump to return home and I was not signed on when I got there. Used the back button and went back to feedback where I was signed on. I then used the "table" at the top of the screen and selected "Home" and went there and was still signed on. As long as I use the "table" at the top and not the Forum jump I remain signed on.

Also, if I use the "Forum Jump" and remain in the "Forum section" I will remain signed in. However, If I use the "Forum Jump" and go to Site Areas" I have to sign back in.

Hey!! The solution is simple!! Don't use the Forum Jump to go to "Site Areas" :>:>:>!!!!

Don't worry about this!! You will get gray hair :>:>!! I love the site and this is something I learned to go around.

Dennis
    Morning Star

P.S. I also have two "cookie" programs I use regularly to get rid of cookies. I don't think cookies are doing it but you may be right.