Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: "Deeply Disturbing" What??&^%$#

Get real........ sounds like some of you are believing the "blame America" crowd, yet again. This is just another Left-Wing Media - Red Dipper Doper Babies pump-it-up attempt to discredit our Military. If I didn’t know better some of these responses could have come from crowd/profs at the “Peoples Republic of Berkeley”, AKA U.C. Berkeley. Thank GOD we have those weapons and our Military, they are the only thing keeping the “ Barbarians from our gates”. What you really need to get up in arms about is the direct actions by China and our paid-for politicians, to undermine our economy, supply arms to any one who opposes the interest of the U.S.A.; and the continued build-up of their Military, including Satellite Killing Offensive weapons systems. They live by the old maxim that "my enemies, enemy is my friend", and the Russians are not far behind. Both of them are stirring the pot at our expense. If we are not careful, our children and grand children will be slaves to Chinese, or maybe worse. The “Price of Freedom is Constant Vigilance” we are blessed to live in the only county in the history of man, that has fought and won wars to free others, and taken nothing in return. God Bless our Men and Women in the Military.
    Last edited by mike; 09-07-2007 at 02:35 AM.

I'm with Carl and Mike very well said
    CARL GUZMAN Worrying is interest on a problem that has not yet occurred
    2002 Endeavour Catamaran 44
    NAPLES, FLORIDA

the part i find amazing is how this info gets out? Who broke ranks and narked.

Think about it, a perfect "media" story. We can scare the public into a panic, discredit the military, and sell some ads in the process. No one has even mentioned how we get our nukes to power plants. Hmmmmm Oooops! Next weeks story... I should keep my mouth shut!

Ha! You said Narked! I havent heard that since about 1978!

Captned