Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Flibs 2007

Flibs 2007

Ft Lauderdale International Boat Show
    Oct 25-29, 2007

http://www.showmanagement.com/index....ion=flibs.home

Who's going? Will SAMS have a booth?

Any tips on where to stay, what to see & do?

Let us know.

2. Re: Flibs 2007

Oct 25-29, 2007

Dang, gonna miss it AGAIN this year.

Have a boat slip at the Gator Bowl that week as I WILL BE HAVING the Florida Gator Dazzlers onboard for the FLORIDA/georgia Football game, my neice is one of them..(UH ,AKA cheerleaders)

Event is also known as "The World Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party".
    Last edited by Jaxfishgyd; 09-04-2007 at 10:05 PM.
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

Re: Flibs 2007

At this point, I am planning to go this year. I want to see about getting a "boat show" deal on a few things...like the digital controls for all of my thermostats and maybe new Snake River tank gauges....and some other things, too...my Christmas Wish List. LOL

Does anyone have tickets they got from Sam's or Hatteras that they are not going to use? If so, I'll take 'em.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    At this point, I am planning to go this year. I want to see about getting a "boat show" deal on a few things...like the digital controls for all of my thermostats and maybe new Snake River tank gauges....and some other things, too...my Christmas Wish List. LOL

Does anyone have tickets they got from Sam's or Hatteras that they are not going to use? If so, I'll take 'em.
    Ang,
    Before you buy a Snake River system, send me or Doug Shuman a PM. We have some experience with them regarding waste tanks that you may want to know.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Oct 25-29, 2007

http://www.showmanagement.com/index....ion=flibs.home

Who's going? Will SAMS have a booth?

Any tips on where to stay, what to see & do?

Let us know.

SAM's is always there. Located at the Hatteras display. My fav hotel is The Riverside on Las Olas. You can ride the water taxi right to the show. Book early!

I plan to attend also probably Fri- Sat.

Would there be used boats there to look at or just new boats. I would go if I can find some one else to go with me so I dont have to fly. I hate to fly and hate to drive down there will all the traffic and if you get lost no body knows how to speak english in alot of places. Is any one from around Sarasota going who maybe I could go with? Could I park my motor home near the show and walk?

Thumbs up Re: Flibs 2007

Steve will be hanging out at the Hatteras display for most of the show. This year, Sam's will also have a seperate booth representing Sam's Marine and www.propellerplace.com I will be there during most of the show. Mike, Ed, and Jeremy will also be there during the weekend. There will be free tees (for as long as they last) at the propellerplace booth and free Sam's Marine caps at the Hatteras display (ask Steve, Pat, or Rhonda at the Hatteras Wear display inside the Hatteras tent). I'll post a map of the Bahia Mar area that shows the location of both.
    Doug Langley, Forum Admin
    Sam's Marine International
    http://www.samsmarine.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1 View Post
    Would there be used boats there to look at or just new boats. I would go if I can find some one else to go with me so I dont have to fly. I hate to fly and hate to drive down there will all the traffic and if you get lost no body knows how to speak english in alot of places. Is any one from around Sarasota going who maybe I could go with? Could I park my motor home near the show and walk?

What days are you attending?

Maybe just Sunday so I dont have to be away from home for to long but maybe saturday to if I leave early enough and dont have alot of traffic. Do you live in Sarasota? I really would like to find some body to drive my motor home and they could stay with me it has two beds and a big bathroom with air conditionnig.