Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

32' Hat Express with diesels

This is a great example of these boats. Features include: 300 hp. 3208 Cat diesels with 1250 hours total time, 5kw Northern Lights gen-set, Awlgrip paint, granite countertop with under counter sink, smooth surface glass cooktop, A/C, outriggers, tackle station, 3 underwater transom lights, and an Avon 6 man canister raft with hydrostatic release. Fuel capacity is 265 gal. water is 50 gal. This is a great boat that is ready for whatever you want it to do. Center console trades considered. Call Chris Rupp 954-770-0933 or PM me. This boat is located in Fort Lauderdale FL. Price is $69,000. For additional info and more photos E-mail cr0515@aol.com
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Maynard Rupp; 10-11-2007 at 04:40 PM.

Re: 32' Hat Express with diesels

Gosh that's cheap! I hope someone snatches up that trophy! Good luck with the sale Maynard Jr.!

What a sweetheart...as nice as Unity?... Maybe I should give you my boat for detailing, Maynard. It's a good deal IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal View Post
    What a sweetheart...as nice as Unity?... Maybe I should give you my boat for detailing, Maynard. It's a good deal IMHO.
    No Jim, it is not that nice. The engine areas is not super clean, besides that it is just fine. How is your boat doing now? Do the new engines knock you out of the helm seat?

5. Re: 32' Hat Express with diesels

I will not buy an Express.... I will not buy an Express.....
    http://www.denninger.net - Home page with blog links and more
    http://market-ticker.org - The Market Ticker

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    I will not buy an Express.... I will not buy an Express.....
    Aw, c'mon. That would look really nice at the dock behind your house. It could be just a little something to play with while you look for that perfect 58YF.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

That IS pretty cool. I think the name MEGABITE would fit on that boat just fine. ; )

The boat now has all new paint on the anti-skid areas. They really look sharp.

He has sold this boat. Sight unseen, and at asking price. I guess it is going to Hawaii. It is a nice example of this model.
    Maynard
    UNITY '86 36C