Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Re: Still Parting Out 34' Hatteras

Ben, I'm sending you a PM.
    Trav
    45C 447, Series I, '72
    Pensacola, Fl

Do you still have the flybridge available? I spoke to you awhile back and wasn't able to get it then. I may be able to swing it now if it's still available.

Thanks,

Dan
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Dan B
    1963 34DC
    Last Year's Rent

are u still parting out a 34 sedan? I need a flybridge windshield, and a center section on the salon bridge windshield.

Windshield is available. It has some "crazing" at the corners. I will send pics if interested. However there is a gentleman interested in the entire flybridge so he may buy the entire assy. As far as the center windshield-That is also avail. I assume you need the frame and glass?-that is how I would remove it to save time etc.
    Please let me know your thoughts.
    Ben
    Last edited by wndsr; 09-11-2007 at 11:10 AM. Reason: adding more info

Question Re: Still Parting Out 34' Hatteras

I have just bought a 34'Sedan 1964-with DD4-53n's.I want to restore or replace the portlites-someone loaded mine up with white paint-are they bronze under all that? do you have some in good orginal condition/ Thanks-Alan

Alan,
    I havent had much luck uploading pics here. Please send me your email address to wndsr366@aol.com and I will send you pics.
    Thanks
    Ben

Do you have the door handle lock mechanism available- can you send a picture?
    Thanks

Domeli,
    Rear salon door lock mechanism is already gone.
    Thanks

I would be interested in the rear bulkhead and doors if they fit a 1966 34C.

I don't know if they will work on my boat but I am in need of a knob and lockset for my stateroom on a 1966 41c. Bruce