Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Still Parting Out 34' Hatteras

Parting Out the 34' Hatteras has been going pretty well. If there is anything anyone can use, there is still some hardware and misc items available. I have a 1973 53' Classic and have found that most of the hardware etc is the same style so dont let the fact that it is a 34' fool you. Also keep in mind at the end of this-I will still have a "rock solid" Hatteras hull. Rather than take a sawzall to it and dispose of it, it would be great to see it get used for something! Keep it in mind and allow your imagination to wonder.
    Thanks!!

Wink Re: Still Parting Out 34' Hatteras

Quote Originally Posted by wndsr View Post
    Parting Out the 34' Hatteras has been going pretty well. If there is anything anyone can use, there is still some hardware and misc items available. I have a 1973 53' Classic and have found that most of the hardware etc is the same style so dont let the fact that it is a 34' fool you. Also keep in mind at the end of this-I will still have a "rock solid" Hatteras hull. Rather than take a sawzall to it and dispose of it, it would be great to see it get used for something! Keep it in mind and allow your imagination to wonder.
    Thanks!!
    i could lower kitchen draw for my 36 conv also header wood thats around top above side windows iam in florida email at srn@villamarlin.com thanks

Re: Still Parting Out 34' Hatteras

which model of 34 is it? I could possibly use the doors under galley sink for a 34c. also there may be some other wood that i could use.

Where is the boat located.

By any chance were there bullet shaped chrome plugs in the bow end of the 1" grip rails on the outside of the salon side walls? Have been looking for them for years, but no luck so far. Thanks, Bob K

I'm interested in:
    An engine alarm panel.
    Throttle and gear levers with the Hatt logo
    Tackle station
    Trav
    45C 447, Series I, '72
    Pensacola, Fl

Do you have any photo's of the hull? How about the year? Is it a Sedan, SC, or SF? Saw your previous post. Where in PA is she located?
    Last edited by Capt.Erich; 08-21-2007 at 08:47 PM.

It is registered as a 1963. It is a sedan with a flybridge (if that makes sense) and it is located just outside of York,Pa. I havent figured out how to attach pictures to email sent from this site(feel free to educate me). If you send me your email address I can send you pictures. And anyone else for that matter.
    Thanks
    Ben

Ben,

I'm sending you a PM with contact info.

Erich

I might be interested in the companion way door and hardware, as well as the knobs for the oven.

Thanks,
    Bruce.

Bruce,
    Tried to email you and the site says you prefer not to recieve emails. Please provide me with an email address if you want pics. Exactly what door do you need? This is a sedan. Therefore has a large salon with galley,head and v-berth below. There are doors entering the v-berth and head. There are no doors that separate the salon from below. Hope this helps
    Ben