Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sisters

Re: Sisters

The short answer is no. The Arnold ferries do not slow down for anything. The first day that we were there, there was also a SE wind blowing in and it was not great. The rest of the time it was just wake action and not too bad.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

i know sky... i was just joking :-)
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

The Arnold Line wash - we would try to stop in Mac. City to top off the fuel tanks and we would keep the water tank full while in our slip on the island trying to add extra weight to keep the boat more stable - we would still rock and roll though when the Arnold line would make their daily runs...

Quote Originally Posted by jlightonjr View Post
    The Arnold Line wash - we would try to stop in Mac. City to top off the fuel tanks and we would keep the water tank full while in our slip on the island trying to add extra weight to keep the boat more stable - we would still rock and roll though when the Arnold line would make their daily runs...
    That's funny. I did exactly that. I filled up at Sheplers and then headed over.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Sky we have too much boating "stuff" in common!

Sky, your pictures are great, thanks for sharing! And that is so neat that the "sisters" were together once again. Such beautiful boats...

Cheers! Laurie

Sky, great pictures!! It is killing me not to be north. Thanks for sharing, really great pictures!!
    Bear'
    1984 61' MY Strategic Plan

Thanks Guys. I showed the admiral the pictures of your beautiful boats and now she wants to move up. Me too. I think you guys started something. Again, beautiful boats.

BILL

Yer killin' me Sky!! I really miss the north country. Maybe next year we can have a real rendezvous up your way. I may be heading the sub south by then and would love to hit the eastern seaboard on the way down. Thanks for the breath off fresh air !! ws

Lovely photos! And since a dinghy is missing off one of the boats, the crane is up, and the transom gate is open, we know who and how these pictures were taken. <gg>