Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Record number of views

what is the record number of views on one thread, the bird threads have always been popular but this most recent one is over 6k views and suspect that it will gain much more as his journey/saga continues.

Re: Record number of views

Elliot Key Columbus Day Regatta wins with 8500 views.

http://www.samsmarine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4320

The Freebird Saga is like a train wreck - You just can't pass by without taking a look.

Luke the force is strong in you don't go to the dark side luke I am your father*******
    CARL GUZMAN Worrying is interest on a problem that has not yet occurred
    2002 Endeavour Catamaran 44
    NAPLES, FLORIDA

Funny you mention this. I had this same thought this afternoon and took a look to see where it stood. When you click on "views" in any category of threads, it will resort the threads into most to fewest number of views. So far, last Fall's Columbus Day Regatta is still running in first place with 8,549 views, followed by "Boaters Bailing" with 6,207, and finally Freebird's lastest in third place, but not for long I'm sure. The Bird sure has a knack for getting attention even without being there, doesn't he?
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

remember he was at CDR.

I expect the help the bird thread to take on a life of its own, hope it ends well. you know it wont end until Knoxville, wow that will take some time.

I think we will hit 14,000 + by then and it will be three or four legs long the trip ,and I'm in for as much as I can and karl/Genesis I'm sure is trying to figure out how to buy stocks/puts on the whole thing
    CARL GUZMAN Worrying is interest on a problem that has not yet occurred
    2002 Endeavour Catamaran 44
    NAPLES, FLORIDA

Freebird's great adventure just moved to the #2 most viewed thread ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Passages View Post
    Freebird's great adventure just moved to the #2 most viewed thread ever.
    And who says after all these months the Bird is not missed or welcomed I wish him all the luck in his journey may GOD go with him
    'THERAPY'
    1991 45C

ok, the current talley

Former Member needs help 9284 views
    bird in flight 7185 views
    record number of views 204 views

total bird views 16,673.00