Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Rare Antique Depth Sounder

A rare find! Works like new! Very accurate! Requires no electrical power! $300.00 value! Yours for just the shipping cost to your front door! Don't pass this up! PM Capt'n Bill NOW! (measuring tape not included)
    Attached Images
    Capt'n Bill

"People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, But people will never forget how you made them feel."

2. Re: Rare Antique Depth Sounder

FREAKIn' awesome i'll take TWO!!

"But wait, if you act now you will also receive extra 100 feet of string!" "Warning product contains lead known to the state of California to cause birth defects, low birth weight and in rare cases headaches when used upon someone's head."

Funny thing is i still have the old depth sounder, that doesn't really hmm read depth anymore... and uh I think the unit is bad and I had hope this was one of them! ahha!
    ---/Neosin/--GulfCoastCruisers.us-----
    1972 Hatteras 44 TC "Blessed Luxury" (pic) Gone but still loved!

Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. (2 Tim. 2:15)

Re: Rare Antique Depth Sounder

Yes Yes I will confirm the California rule it dooes cause head aches.....and is not always accurate if traveling over 8 nts....
    CARL GUZMAN Worrying is interest on a problem that has not yet occurred
    2002 Endeavour Catamaran 44
    NAPLES, FLORIDA

ROFLAO

It does come with a manual right!!
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

Quote Originally Posted by 34Hatt View Post
    ROFLAO

It does come with a manual right!!
    No just "on-line" help.

Hey - I used one of those to calibrate my hi-zoot digital depth finder when I installed it before leaving NY! Let's see, the dig says 5 ft, the line says 4.5...who're you gonna believe?