Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A great product

1. A great product

I bought a quart of "marine strip" made by Restoration Technology as a friend of mine who works on boats told me I would be impressed. Cost was $18.

It is made to clean everything from cushions, power cords and fenders, and anything in between. It is NOT a paint stripper.

I told him he was "FOS" but he said if I was not happy, not only would he buy it back but also buy me a case of beer....

Therefor, I took him on...... And lost.

I had 4 blue fenders that had the glue, crap, yukkie crap on them caused by the heat and whatever.... And therefor had blue crap on the hull when I used them a month ago. Usually it takes hours to clean everything up.

I was able to get the hull clean in LESS than 2 mins. Each fender took less than 5 mins to get clean. I Then attacked the cushions on the front of the boat.... Have also used it on the cockpit doors to remove dirt, gunk and it cleans in seconds.

I felt like that Yahoo on TV, Billy Mays, who sells all type of junk, but this stuff works.

The only donwside I have found is, you must wet the area, then wipe fast as you cannot "spread" the liquid. And if you let it dry, you must redo the area.

Am sure there are other stuff out there that can do the same, but this is the first I've actually used that works....
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

Re: A great product

isn't it nice to find a product that works and is not just some more BS. That is what we have found with products like Marvrel Mystery Oil and Sea Foam. Odball stuff that really works. 3M Finesse it II is another, although a friend who polishes boats says 3M has a better one now. I don't remember the name, but it is in a black bottle.

Charlie, you're a spammer! (;-))

But with your record on the forum we'll let it slide. Ok, where can we get this miracle in a bottle?

So where did you buy it?????
    I have too say the best product I have been pluging this year Gary's royal Satin cleaner wax. I have used it on the Boat, s.s. grill, patio funiture and anything else that needs too be cleaned and polished. It's not too be used on your car to abrasive.
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>