Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1980 43' Dcmy

1980 43' Dcmy

I am ready to move on to the next level which promps the immediate sale of my Hatteras. I have refurbished this fresh water boat over the last two and half years and now ready to let it go. It is in excellent condition and has been under cover since new. I have a very nice set of photos which details the conditon both inside and out for your review which I can e-mail for those interested, and they are also in the owner's gallery. I am not going to list this with a broker as of yet and will be asking $145,000. I am using this figure as a starting point based on what my competition is in the current market. There are few low hour fresh water boats comparable, which a close inspection of mine by anyone interested, will recognize. I am very proud to be a Hatteras owner having owned several other boats and know we all share the same passion for boating as evidenced by this forum. It's obvious we all take pride in what we own, too. For anyone looking for a "pure quality" 43', this is a must see, Plesae feel free to e-mail me or phone me for the details of the work done and new systems. Will Shelton 901-550-3714. I am located on the beautiful Tennesse River at the entrance to the Tenn-Tom.

Call or email for extensive pictures.
    Hatteras1980@hotmail.com

Re: 1980 43' Dcmy

I have a 1991 70 cpy in cherry condition. Would take yours in trade/ do you have an interest? I am asking 995000. She is like new WW Gilman 828 692 8506