Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Enjoy that yachting lifestyle...

Took a breather the other day and just happened to look out the pilothouse window... TOTAL TENACITY out of Waukegan, Il. Ah... fresh water boats !! ws
    Last edited by yachtsmanbill; 07-16-2007 at 07:05 AM.

Re: Enjoy that yachting lifestyle...

Is that a 52 or 53? Kinda looks like mine but maybe a couple of years newer and a 52'. Judging from the recent pictures you have been loading your "Yachting Lifestyles" has been all work!

Chris
    Superior Nights 53C

Hey Chris... Isnt part of owning a Hatteras having black fingernails??? I havent known anything other than that yet. I just bought a stiff hand brush for the shower LOL. Did you get that ONAN to quit smoking yet?
    Those "C" models all look the same to us MY guys !! ws

Heres the DOC info on that flyby:

(1 of 1) Vessel Name: TOTAL TENACITY USCG Doc. No.: 639813
    Vessel Service: RECREATIONAL IMO Number: *
    Trade Indicator: Recreational Call Sign: *
    Hull Material: FRP (FIBERGLASS) Hull Number: 46C474
    Ship Builder: AMF HATTERAS YACHTS Year Built: 1979

Length (ft.): 46.1
    Hailing Port: NORTHLAKE IL Hull Depth (ft.): 6.2
    Hull Breadth (ft.): 14.7
    Gross Tonnage: 28
    Net Tonnage: 22
    Documentation Issuance Date: August 18, 2006 Documentation Expiration Date: September 30, 2007
    Previous Vessel Names: No Vessel Name Changes Previous Vessel Owners: No Vessel Owner Changes

Oh it looked bigger than a 46, and NO i did not get that GD jenny to quit smoking. I changed out the thermostat with a 185 I got at the local auto parts, put that in there and it ran great until it overheated! So I put the old one back in that opened and closed just fine in a pan of water. re-checked the timing by pinning the injector pump and that didn't make a difference. Scrod sent me some info on how to time it a different way I just don't know if i really want to screw it up so bad just yet before I leave on vacation sat.