Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

a note of thanks

The nice young gentleman that owns this gem was kind enough to help me squeeze the sub into her pen. Heres an advantage to a 1510 model.
    As things turn out, a friend with riverfront property 3 miles away offered to let me stay at his seawall for the summer for free. I offered him $100 a month for the electric, plus I need to run a 220 line about 25 feet to a new pedestal thats not wired. Pretty cheap rent. It sounds like a go.
    For those who remember the NAIR thred, It took about 10 minutes and some oxalic acid on the boat brush to ex foliate the subs mustache. After I wetted it and turned around to grab the brush, 90% as GAWN.
    GOD bless America and awlgrip paint! ws
    Last edited by yachtsmanbill; 06-24-2007 at 09:34 PM.

Re: a note of thanks

Yikes Yachetmanwillie!

Don't let that expanded metal make contaction with the sub.
    Capt'n Bill

"People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, But people will never forget how you made them feel."

Re: a note of thanks

Shhh ! I think the expanded metal with the oxalic acid as an electrolyte caused that "rustache" to galvanicaly jump off the boat. It felt good to wash the front half today. In a word... progress. ws