Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Free Hatteras 34

on the Washington, DC Craigslist. I have nothing to do with this boat and know nothing about it--just passing the info. along. Gives "soft market" a whole new meaning (just kidding).

John F.

Re: Free Hatteras 34

Well, she's certainly a fixer-upper but you sure can't beat the deal! Hopefully someone with more time (and know-how) than money will scoop her up and have a great project.

I have winter views of that marina from the house, so if anyone wants me to take a closer look feel free to ask. I think I'll drive by it today just to satisfy my own curiosity. This marina has many derelicts sitting around all the time so its always interesting to make a quarterly sweep through just to see what's shown up.

Wink Re: Free Hatteras 34

More like a 1963. Stopped by to take a quick look, lots of work, a bit more cannibalized than when the pics were taken, a few more empty bottles in the cockpit too! Needs pretty much everything done, rotted out cockpit and adjacent wooden areas, needs hull and topside paint, etc...

If I were closer and didn't already have too many projects, that boat could be converted into a great center console. Cut out the top and put a new floor system in. Find some used gas engines. You could have a nice large C/C without too much invested. I need to stop daydreaming and get back to work...

Benjy

Wish I'd seen this earlier...I want his gauges! That's the panel in my lower station, with the correct color faces I've been looking for!
    Ed G.
    Misty
    '68 41C
    Sanctuary
    '80 58 Motoryacht
    100 Ton Master, Near Coastal
    http://www.boat-heaters.com

Quote Originally Posted by egaito View Post
    Wish I'd seen this earlier...I want his gauges! That's the panel in my lower station, with the correct color faces I've been looking for!
    send a PM to wndsr, he's the one that picked it up.

I have moved the boat to Pa. and plan on parting the boat out-see post on parts for sale
    Thanks

Hull is going for???