Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
    Nonchalant1 Guest

Hatteras stress test

The web picture below is actually used in a stress test. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but this is amazingly accurate. The attached photo has 2 almost identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case study on stress level at St. Mary's Hospital. Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins are identical. A closely monitored, scientific study of a group revealed that in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical; a person under stress would find differences in the two dolphins. If there are many differences found between both dolphins, it means that the person is experiencing a great amount of stress. Look at the photograph and if you find more than one or two differences you may want to take a vacation on your boat.

Doug

Bob Bradley Guest
    I think you may have had enough of winter, Doug.

jim rosenthal Guest

This is obvious...

...the dolphin on the right looks normal to me. The dolphin on the left, though, has its' eyes shut.

PascalG Guest

stress test

i have to agree with jim, that dolphin on the left has a problem... it's like he's winking at the camera or something...

pascal

old41 Guest

Damn....He's winking at me!

w

StratPlan Guest

dolphins

Geez oh. . . . . .this is just like the comparison I made for my wife between buying a boat and that shoreside condo - they're both really the same, same costs, same great appreciation, same low ownership costs, same low stress ownership issues, right? right? right?

Gary Guest

Re: dolphins

No, No, No- the dolphin on the right is perfectly normal, the one that can keep his eyes open has come across the Navy playing with their sonar.
    Gary

Admiralty58 Guest

Re: dolphins

I think I dated the one on the right one February in undergrad....I wondered what became of her...

oldhatt Guest

dolphins

i think we had the one on the right hooked up on the right flat line last summer, but she pulled the hooks before we got a good look.
    safe boating
    sam