Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

34 Sport Cruiser 1964 project boat

2-454's FWC one locked up, other ran 5 years ago when she was hauled. Aft bulkhead is shot, doors are still there. One broken side window. She was hauled and stored 5 years ago. Yard owner wants it gone. She's still buried in the back, so pics will be another week or 2 away. Located Kent Island, Md. PM me for owner's info.

She is model like this photo.
    Last edited by SeaEric; 10-18-2007 at 12:21 PM.

2. Re: 34 Sport Cruiser 1964 project boat

I want it...........

Send me info.

Re: 34 Sport Cruiser 1964 project boat

AMAZINGLY, this POS sold today to the first looker for $3,000. I bet even the buyer's seeing eye dog was laughing his a** off. I know that seller has a smile on his mug.

Does the 8mm movie camera come with the boat? Can you still get film for it?

5. Re: 34 Sport Cruiser 1964 project boat

Oh but what could have been done with that boat by some one like me who does not have to pay the labor and buys everything wholesale.

One day another will come and I might actually have the dollars and be first in line........LOL

Paul, I have a 1964 model hull located in charleston, S.C. that I am selling for $4,000. Contact info: Broadus Rose 125 Bayview Blvd., Atlantic Beach, N.C. 28512 Cell: 252-723-2222