Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Coastal Climate Controls??

I've completed the "SEARCH" on these controls. Does anyone have anything else to add?

Thanks!
    "Mambeaux"
    1985 43MY

Re: Coastal Climate Controls??

I don't know what you read, but they work great and the price is much more favorable than most other digital controls. I installed one in the mid stateroom and plan on doing the other 3 units when I get a chance. They are not too difficult to install, especially if you have the OEM Hatt schematics on hand.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

3. Re: Coastal Climate Controls??

Info from a buddy of mine has has installed them.....

Hi Charlie,

I left a message and my home phone number on your cell phone, my cell doesn't work well at our house. I bought the A/C control units from Coastal Climate Control, (410) 224-7627.

My Invoice shows date of 4/9/2002:
    1 -- FX-1 Basic Kit, 110/220v, 15 cable for $283
    1 -- Sensor, 15 ft, $25
    1 -- Mounting plate $5
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

Installed three of them many years ago. Love them! They work great, are easy to use, and at the time were very reasonably priced.

Matching the wiring from an early 80s Hatt with the Honeywell thermostats was a bit challenging but once we struggled through one the others seemed to come together realtively easy.

I installed a couple and they are wonderful. They do everything they claim and so far they are flawless.

Walt

have 4 installed. They have worked flawlessly for years