Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Heh, Heh, Heh - another save for vice-grips

I love the cunning array of stunts that you guys pull in your joking debates!

2. Re: Heh, Heh, Heh - another save for vice-grips

Quote Originally Posted by CARL GUZMAN
    Maybe Mexican wine will get you South of Disorder or is it the boarder?
    I thought all Mexicans (and most Cubans ) were "boarders".

Bill, you might just be the quickest new guy in history to gain membership into the underground! Watch your PM mailbox, you're one of us now!
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com

Is there a special type sign language you are alearning Mike? Does it hurt your hands. Do long finger nails make you stutter? Do short nails let you do short hand? What do you think Randy, I've never been to Mexico. Is there a Spanish sign language that Mikes learning? I would think you might know being a world traveler?

BILL

4. Re: Heh, Heh, Heh - another save for vice-grips

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan
    What do you think Randy, I've never been to Mexico. Is there a Spanish sign language that Mikes learning? I would think you might know being a world traveler?

BILL
    Hey Bill, if you've been to Miami lately, you've been to Mexico.

I've been to Mexico a few times, and like us Amuricans, they have a universal sign language gesture which everyone recognizes. It transcends all barriers and is unmistakable in its meaning.

To all of you who showed me your sign when I was there, I return the gesture in all sincerity.

I think you guys are number one too!
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com

I was wondering, just wondering mind you, if you could use the same white socks that - whoever - had on when he was in his engine room? They looked clean enough. Almost. Sort of. Well, for Mexican wine anyway...

6. Re: Heh, Heh, Heh - another save for vice-grips

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP
    Does drinking Mexican wine help you with learning to speak Spanish?

Absolutely!

After we share a bottle, I'm pretty darned good at Spanish! For some reason, though, the Mexican's don't seem to be able to understand me.

Hmmm, maybe the Mexican wine just helps me THINK I can speak Spanish!
    Did somebody say Absolut?

Heck, I only speak English and just a little bit of Spanish thanks to this forum and my good friend Carlos Guzmanoski. Unos dos tres hombres margaritas senoiritas el loco puta gracias amigos.

Heck far, even when I speak in English some folks in Floriduh can't seem to understand what I'm a sayin'. You reckon they need some Jack Daniels Tennessee sippin' whiskey so they can understand me a little more better and help them speak good English too?

You reckon I'd get zapped again if I sang "Mexican Blackbird" by ZZ Top? Seems like that happened once before. "Ah let's drive that old Chrysler to Mexico boys, I said keep your hands on the wheel there... can't you roll that with one hand boy?". Maybe I'll see if I can get by with all of it a little later, like when I want to get myself "banished" again!
    Last edited by Freebird; 03-02-2007 at 02:04 AM.

7. Re: Heh, Heh, Heh - another save for vice-grips

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod
    Remember when Vise-Grips first came out? They were considered a butcher's tool. (BTW, I once offended a real butcher with a similar comment. He got into a rant about how they never looked at a bad cut of meat and said "Boy you really mechanic'd that sirloin." I felt pretty bad, so no offfense to any meat-cutters out there, okay? But I digress) Today you wouldn't find a decent wrench-turner without one. So I guess they proved themselves after all.
    I know this has nothing to do with vice grips... heck, at least I remembered what the original topic was, or did I?

One more off-topic digression and I'm done... til I do it again! Michelle complained about a tough steak she got at a marina restaurant where we kept our boat.

The waiter was very apologetic, and he assured us he would take care of the problem. A few minutes later he returned and placed Michelle's steak filled plate back in front of her. What left as a two inch thick, six inch diameter steak was now one inch thick and closer to 12 inch diameter steak!

That moron took it back to the kitchen and "tenderized" it with a friggin' meat tenderizing hammer! When I saw what he had done, I just busted out laughing!

Yes, we did have it taken off our check, but I would have paid double just to see the look on Michelle's face when he put that newly tenderized steak in front of her!

Maybe I'll take her there for dinner this week-end and order her a steak!
    Last edited by Freebird; 03-02-2007 at 02:27 PM.

Bird:

You got it! So far, no nasty notices from the powers that be. Guess they missed it. Surprised the fellow with the big YAAAWWWWNNNNN didn't have something to say. Maybe his yawn was on the wrong thread, do you think? Am I walking a dangerous line here.

Bill

9. Re: Heh, Heh, Heh - another save for vice-grips

Quote Originally Posted by eclipsarkanna
    Bird:

You got it! So far, no nasty notices from the powers that be. Guess they missed it. Surprised the fellow with the big YAAAWWWWNNNNN didn't have something to say. Maybe his yawn was on the wrong thread, do you think? Am I walking a dangerous line here.

Bill
    Ah give ole' Pasquale a break. That was the best line of communication he and I have had for a looong time!

Hey Pepe', you gonna respond to the PM I sent you, or do I need to go public with it just to prove I'm trying to play nice?

You, walking a dangerous line? Only if you are taking a field sobriety test! Hell son, I hate to break it to you, but you became a marked man the first time you spoke to me on here. Think I'm kidding? Give it a few days or a week. You're a jester now!
    Last edited by Freebird; 03-02-2007 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freebird
    ROFLOL Put a sock in it Bill!

Does drinking Mexican wine help you with learning to speak Spanish?

No, but do you know what a Mexican and a cue ball have in common?

The harder you hit em, the more english you get out of them.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau