Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bradley
No, but do you know what a Mexican and a cue ball have in common?

The harder you hit em, the more english you get out of them.
ROFLOL, LMFAO You know all those Mexicans really do know how to speak english don't you? All foreigners do. They just know we can't, so they just do it to mess with us! I better stop while I'm behind!

Ah heck, let's go for the gold! Ladies and gentlemen, I give you ZZ Top and their underground hit "Mexican Blackbird".

"If you're down in Acunya (sp) and you ain't up to bein' alone, don't spend all your money on just any honey that's grown, go find a Mexican Blackbird and send all your troubles back home."

I better quit now, PM me if you don't know this tune and want to see the rest of the lyrics. Now then, for the record, I don't dislike Mexicans. The legal ones just come here and take the jobs we feel like we are all too good for. Give them some credit, but just give them some English lessons if they want to become part of our culture. The illegal ones mess it up for the legal ones and make us all just a little bit biased where we normally may not be so. Let's here it for legal Mexicans and made in the USA burritos and chimichangas. Yummy yummy in my tummy and don't forget the Corona!