Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: is PM busted?

is PM busted?

Is anyone else having problems sending private messages on here, mine don't appear to be going out, nothing in my sent folders? Rick

2. Re: is PM busted?

Check and make sure you're not "full"....
    http://www.denninger.net - Home page with blog links and more
    http://market-ticker.org - The Market Ticker

3. Re: is PM busted?

Quote Originally Posted by rswirtz
    Is anyone else having problems sending private messages on here, mine don't appear to be going out, nothing in my sent folders? Rick
    Send one to yourself if you want to see if there is another problem. Either that or send one to me if you want to hear about another problem!

I just wish I could pay extra and get a bigger mailbox. Since we are on the subject, how come the number of PM's you transfer into a file still counts against the maximum of 50 allowed? Am I doing something wrong or should I just do a cut and paste job and transfer them to another file on my computer? Often times I get PM's I would really like to keep. Why didn't I think of the cut and paste thing before?

Is there any way to get around the five member limit for forwarding PM's? Why do we have to wait 60 seconds to send another PM? Is there any way to copy more members on a message if you use the site's email option? I honestly don't even know how to do that on my own email. I've told ya'll I ain't no computer person. Help?

PLEASE understand this is NOT a complaint. I was just wondering, that's all.
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com

Re: is PM busted?

Randy as for saving them I download them to my computer then It won't count agaist your space. You have the choice at the bottom download as Text or xml or cvs. Just do it as text try one PM and see how it works.

I didn't have to empty mine for years but then you came along
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

5. Re: is PM busted?

Quote Originally Posted by 34Hatt
    Randy as for saving them I download them to my computer then It won't count agaist your space. You have the choice at the bottom download as Text or xml or cvs. Just do it as text try one PM and see how it works.

I didn't have to empty mine for years but then you came along
    You do realize you just admitted you have been saving the stuff I've sent you!

I honestly never knew what all that xml and cvs stuff was. Maybe I'll give you a call later so you can tell me how to do this. I'll lean on you, and you can lean right back on me. That way we don't have to sleep with our heads in the mud!
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com