Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
  1. Re: Forum Use Questions/Comments

Quote Originally Posted by hwginc
    Bird I thought you were going to post the adventures of your trip on the 70 ft hatt, If you did I must have missed it.
    I've been too busy talking about posting that thread I forgot to do it!

Ah, I've been real busy and all the photos are on my laptop at home. I have to move a big safe tonight, so it may be tomorrow night before I can get things posted. It may be way looong, you know me!

Quote Originally Posted by hwginc
    Bird I thought you were going to post the adventures of your trip on the 70 ft hatt, If you did I must have missed it. What ever happened to Fast Fred?
    I've been too busy talking about posting that thread I forgot to do it!

Ah, I've been real busy and all the photos are on my laptop at home. I have to move a big safe tonight, so it may be tomorrow night before I can get things posted. It may be way looong, you know me!

I haven't strayed back to www.passagemaker.com to check on old Fried Fred. Maybe he got picked up in a rubber Bayliner around Ortona!

PS I wanted to answer both your posts!
    Last edited by Freebird; 02-27-2007 at 05:40 PM.
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com

Re: Forum Use Questions/Comments

Dubble clutchin' that gerbil thingy agin?? ws

LOL Finnaly I found that certin thred that all the fun is at and now nobody is out playing well at least some one tell me what is ..
    .is superfluous bulls***.It went right over my head...
    March is now here and I feel a HOR is to come.
    ( Hatteras Owners Rendezvouse )
    CARL GUZMAN Worrying is interest on a problem that has not yet occurred
    2002 Endeavour Catamaran 44
    NAPLES, FLORIDA

4. Re: Forum Use Questions/Comments

Quote Originally Posted by CARL GUZMAN
    well at least some one tell me what is superfluous bulls***. It went right over my head...

March is now here and I feel a HOR is to come. ( Hatteras Owners Rendezvouse )
    Superfluous bulls*** is what you want to go into your head instead of over it! You have to be careful though, it is harder on your head than regularfluous bulls***. I supposed it's all in how you look at things, especially your definition of head.

I sure am glad you explained the reference to a HOR coming in March. I was afraid you may have used your Cuban spelling book again and was about to get yourself in trouble!
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com

What do you think happened with that nice LRC club couple that came down to Naples to meet me and backed out when they found out I was bringin the BIRD I think that was superfullusbulls ????&$@#
    CARL GUZMAN Worrying is interest on a problem that has not yet occurred
    2002 Endeavour Catamaran 44
    NAPLES, FLORIDA

6. Re: Forum Use Questions/Comments

Maybe they found out I was not LRC (Large Redneck Cuban) material like you are BubbAmigo!

Okay, I have my laptop at the office, so I am going to post the SC to FL thing after lunch. I may just come back and try to add pictures later. I'm sure you all would rather hear me ramble as to look at pictures anyway.

Okay Carl and all, I think we have gotten the info I needed on this thread, so let's put it to bed.