Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1974 Classic 53MY

This Classic has undergone 3 years of upgrades and renovations which include:TracVision TV satellite,Transmissions (rebuilt),2 Garmin color GPS',galley makeover,includes all new appliances, all new flooring and carpets,hard floors Amtico,new batteries,new dinghy w/15 horse Merc, aft deck bar and storage makeover w/granite tops, enclosed aft deck w/new custom furniture & ice maker,new saloon furniture,redesigned captain seat houses flat screen tv, xm radio components,special fly bridge setting for 9,new props (tuned by Prop Scan),all new canvas and seat cushions. All original interior teak reconditioned in excellent condition. Naiad stabilized. Fresh Survey April 2006 with fair market value range between $250-265,000.
    See: http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/Adventuress/
    Email: thejonesgroup@topproducer.com
    Last edited by TJones; 02-28-2007 at 09:48 PM. Reason: New information

Re: 1974 Classic 53MY

Where are the pictures?

Sorry Mark, thanks for your interest, had a heck of a time getting the pictures on Sam's - so here's another site: http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/Adventuress/

nicest galley on a 53!!

She looks great!

Thumbs up Re: 1974 Classic 53MY

Mr T you had to be aboard my boat to get those design Ideas? with the exception of the granite, (mine is black) and cabinets are cherry, shaker style we have copy cat boats cept mine is on the west coast. Question? can i asume that the is a recor S mounted on your port bulkhead foward hatch. interesting!!!!! I'll send pictures of mine soon as I can.
    PS beautiful vessel

Thanks for your comments. Look forward to seeing your pictures.Raycors in each engine room mounted on hallway walls. Where are you located?