Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1966 41c Swim platform wanted

Anyone out there need to get rid of a swim platform that will fit a 1966 41C? I am looking for one on eastern Long Island

Re: 1966 41c Swim platform wanted

I made a mold for that is modular It was to make one for a 33' wellcraft coastal and my 34C Hatt. It can be change for your curve and width very easily. If you or any of your buddy have Fiberglass experience you welcome to borrow it since we are close!
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

Re: 1966 41c Swim platform wanted

Quote Originally Posted by 34Hatt
    I made a mold for that is modular It was to make one for a 33' wellcraft coastal and my 34C Hatt. It can be change for your curve and width very easily. If you or any of your buddy have Fiberglass experience you welcome to borrow it since we are close!
    Dan, thanks for the offer. How does your mold adjust? What is the depth of the platform? Did you make it entirely out of glass or does it have some sort of core. I am out on the south fork and take it that you are up-island somewhere . You can email me at johngalt2@optonline.net. thanks again. Bruce