Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Wanted, MY Bridge Seat.

48" long, 28" high. Mfg by Hatteras as an option for late 70, 80, 53', 56' MY. Many 53 EDs have them. All fiberglas.

Re: Wanted, MY Bridge Seat.

Those are very highly sought after seats. There were 2 pieces, one straight and one curved(L-shaped). The straight one had storage in it with a lid. I have 2 of the straight and 2 of the curved ones on my bridge, but I'm not selling. The problem was that Hatt offered these as an option and they sold them by the piece. So, some people bought one or two, when they really should have bought four or five. If Hatt hadn't priced them so high to begin with, maybe there would be more of them out there. I saw a couple for sale once a few years ago, but mostly I see want ads. Good luck. Maybe Tom Slane has the molds for those. I'd give him a call or ask Steve MacPherson. He would know if any are available anywhere.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

3. Re: Wanted, MY Bridge Seat.

Where can I see a pic of this seat ?

If you go to the old brochure section of this web site, look at the 56' MY, seats shown on FB of boat pictured,

I can get some detailed pics on Saturday if you need them.
    Sky Cheney

That would be great. I have 2 of the curved sections, need the 48" straight section or sections (2)

Sorry, the Admiral forgot to bring the camera with us this weekend. I'll check to see if I have another one on the boat.
    Sky Cheney