Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
    screwielouietwo Guest

Wanted aft deck bench seat

Wanted bench seat for across stern of 53 Hatt

maybe can help Guest

bench seats

Give use a call at 252-636-2629 thanks

screwielouietwo Guest

Bench seat for 53 Hatteras My aft deck

Is the seat that you have, made of wood or fiberglass? They were made both ways. Depending on how expensive they are, I will build my own.

Thanks, Lou Sauer

TwoIfBySea Guest
    Make me an offer I can't refuse. We are thinking about taking ours out. Mine are fiberglass with the teak trim. Fiberglass is in great shape but the wood needs some help.

screwielouietwo Guest

Bench seat for 53 Hatteras Aft deck

It seams like you either like or don't like having the bench seat on the aft deck. I have talked to people that didn't like the seat on the aft deck and had thrown them away. I wasn't there at the right time. Anyway my wife would like to have a bench seat for the aft deck. We bought our boat two years ago, it had been neglected for neary twelve years. We are working to bring her back. I have know idea what these seats are worth. We are willing to pay a few hundred dollars for one, plus shipping. Where do you live and what is the bottom line that you would take for the seat? Thanks for your response,
    Lou Sauer

screwielouietwo Guest

Aft deck Bench Seat

I forgot to give you contact information. If you think that we can work out a deal, please give me a call. We keep our boat in Pasadena Maryland, but live in York Pennsylvania. Lou Sauer
    Day 717 851-2957
    Evening 717 699-0651

screwielouietoo Guest

Aft deck Bench seats

Scott,

The seats worked out great. I am fitting the filler piece now. If you come across the filler cushions, we will pay for any shipping cost.
    Thanks, Lou