Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 53 ED For Sale

Re: 53 ED For Sale

Yes the boat does have a little over 1500 Hours. My mistake!

...no more La Buena Vida in Deer Cove? If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling? For those who have never seen this boat in real life, she's a beauty indeed. I see her virtually every weekend. Ms La Buena Vida and I hang out in the same cove. I can't believe she's being sold

I bought a home in Galveston in the east end historic district. I am going to buy a sport fish. I will miss La Buena Vida.

Smile Re: 53 ED For Sale

Well, no luck on the sale of La Buena Vida. Not a good time to sell a boat, thus I am going to move her to Galveston. It will be her first time in the salt. I have decided to enjoy her again. Thanks for looking.

My boat is still for sale, I am working on taking a 46 Bertram sport fish on trade. After alot of thought I would rather sell her outright. I will consider any reasonable offer. If I have no offers the trade will happen. 817 366-9265 or jelliottdds@sbcglobal.net