Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1995 Hatteras 52' CPMY

Well Maintained Motoryacht. 8v92 With 1200 Hours, New Carpet, New Corain In Galley And Dinette Table. New Entertainment Center, Sony Surround Sound, Sony Reveiver & Dvd Player. Teak And Holly In All Heads And Galley. Sleeps 6 In 3 Staterooms. Master Is Aft With Queen Bed, Private Head And Seperate Shower. Vip Is Forward Centerline Queen And Private Head And Seperate Shower. Midship Stateroom Has Overunder Bunks, 3rd Head Is Shared With 3rd Stateroom And Also Day Head. New Brindge Enclosure 2006.

LOCATED IN NEW ROCHELLE, NY

Will Consider Quality Trades.

Joe Vaccaro, owner
    914-557-6104
    Attached Images
    Last edited by JOSEPHJVACCARO; 01-07-2007 at 12:51 AM.

Re: 1995 Hatteras 52' CPMY

I have been contemplating the purchase of this model. Do you have any additional pictures? What is the capacity of the davit and was it installed by Hatteras or done by someone else at a later date? What is the price of the boat? Thanks for your time.

Rob Brugh
    434 242 6027 cell

Re: 1995 Hatteras 52' CPMY

the davit has a 1000lb capacity. I purchased the boat 4 years ago and the davit was already on the boat. i dont know who installed it, i think it was installed by hatteras but not 100% certain. there are more pictures on yachtworld. i have an open listing with 2 other brokers. it is the only 1995 52' in new rochelle, ny. its a great boat, i want to move up to a 65' with an enclosed bridge to do more boating in the winter months. ive done a lot of work to the boat. amtico teak and holly in the heads and galley. corian counter tops in galley and dinette. new bridge enclosure, new carpet new sourround sound system, dvd, receiver, new tv & dvd in master. asking $525,000 make an offer looking to move up very quickly...

joe vaccaro
    914-557-6104