Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1978 53 ClASSIC MOTORTACHT

I have reduced the price on my 1978 53 motoryacht to $249,000 ask. I have a partner for a 63 cockpit my but need to sell mine first. She has updated galley, great entertainment system with surround sound , and updated electronics. She also has 4 new compressors and air handlers. Starboard engine and transmission have 100 hrs{overhauled correctly}, port engine 3000hrs and running well. I've had her 9 yrs with a full time captain for 8 yrs. See on yacht world, located Jacksonville, Fl with HMY

Re: 1978 53 ClASSIC MOTORTACHT

Quote Originally Posted by We'll See
    I have reduced the price on my 1978 53 motoryacht to $249,000 ask. I have a partner for a 63 cockpit my but need to sell mine first. She has updated galley, great entertainment system with surround sound , and updated electronics. She also has 4 new compressors and air handlers. Starboard engine and transmission have 100 hrs{overhauled correctly}, port engine 3000hrs and running well. I've had her 9 yrs with a full time captain for 8 yrs. See on yacht world, located Jacksonville, Fl with HMY
    Do you have a recent phot to send me ? What engines, Cat, Detroit or what ? Max and working speed ? Fuel capacity of tanks ?

Re: 1978 53 ClASSIC MOTORTACHT

Thanks for the reply. All the info including photos is on yachtworld.com. It's the only 78 53 my listed in Jacksonville. She has DD871TI'S
    @ 435hp' Recent OH starboard engine & transmission. She carries 550 gal and burns 10 gph @ 9 kts and about 35 gph @ 16.5 kts.