Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: "Brigadoon" now at its new home!

My guess would be it's some kind of spam attempt since it discusses something irrelevant to Hatterases. His profile says "OWNER" and "Not currently a Hatteras owner. It also has a link to what appears to be some kind of cruise sales oufit. I'm not going to click on it.

Too bad. I've got this huge rose plant growing at my house and I have no clue how to prune it.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post

Too bad. I've got this huge rose plant growing at my house and I have no clue how to prune it.

I find a chain saw works very well, Rose bushes are a PITA specially with all those thorns
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

I guess I've learned that "Brigadoon" is a rose as well as a mythical town in Scotland!
    Mike P
    San Miguel de Allende, Mexico; Kent Island MD; San Antonio TX
    1980 53MY "Brigadoon"

Quote Originally Posted by SKYCHENEY View Post
    Did you notice the original thread was started in 2004? He's moved since then and dropped the 996.

No I didn't. Strange I thought I viewed the thread in new posts?

Thanks Sky.

JM
    GLORY Hull # 365
    Northport, NY

You did. It was brought back to the top by a single post, most likely a spammer who keyed in on the word "Brigadoon" so he could put what he thought would be legitimate sounding text up in order to peddle his wares.

BTW, Dan, no chainsaw required. I could dig it out with a shovel if I want to be rid of it. But if I did that I wouldn't have flowers to put in the bud-vase in the head. (For some reason, women need a pretty place to pee )

I just want to get it away from the house without killing it.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    My guess would be it's some kind of spam attempt since it discusses something irrelevant to Hatterases. His profile says "OWNER" and "Not currently a Hatteras owner. It also has a link to what appears to be some kind of cruise sales oufit. I'm not going to click on it.

Round up!
    "DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE" - BEN FRANKLIN

Endless Summer
    1967 50c 12/71n DDA 525hp
    ex Miss Betsy
    owners:
    Howard P. Miller 1967-1974
    Richard F Hull 1974-1976
    Robert J. & R.Scott Smith 1976-present